Explore our prices for lodging, tours, and activities with some package deals that combine it all for honeymooners and nature adventurers that we are sure you will find very accommodating.
|Style||Low Season May 1 – Nov 15||High Season Nov 16 – Dec 18 Jan 5 – April 30||Holiday Season Dec 19 – Jan 04 Minimum 3 nights|
|Children under 10||$65||$75||$90|
|7 nights or more||10% off||5% off|
|Children under 10||$40||$55||$60|
|7 nights or more||10% off||5% off|
- Terms and Conditions
- We will charge 50% of the total 30 days before your arrival date and then the remaining 50% on the day of your arrival.
- If you make a reservation within 30 days of the arrival date, we shall charge you 50% as soon as you have filled out the credit card authorization form and the remaining 50% on the day of your arrival.
- Reservations for our Holiday Season (19th December 2013 – 4th January 2014) will be charged the FULL stated amount 30 days before the arrival date ( We do not accept cancellations in Holiday Season).
- Your credit card will be charged in US Dollars ($).
- Our rates include all Costa Rica hotel taxes and credit card fees.
- More than 30 days in advance of your arrival date, you will not be charged for your stay.
- From 29 to 15 days before your arrival date, you will be charged 50% of the full stated amount.
- From 14 to 8 days before your arrival date, you will be charged 75% of the full stated amount.
- If you cancel 7 days or less prior to the arrival date, we will charge you the full stated amount.
- Here at Finca Exotica we only accept Cash or credit card for payment
- All accommodation prices are per person per night
- Prices include 3 meals daily, fresh juices, unlimited fruits in season from the garden, and the 13% Costa Rica sales tax (tipping is optional but much appreciated by the staff)
- Transfers are not included but we can organize round trip private taxi from Puerto Jimenez to Finca Exotica
- Bottled or alcoholic drinks are not included in the above prices
- Please remember to bring a headlight or flashlight per person
- If you are coming with a group, please ask for a group deal
- RENTAL CABIN is available for reservations of 4 nights or more ONLY. For two people, the cost per night is $360. This price includes 3 delicious meals each day in Casa Grande for both guests. Additional guests pay $120 each per night, price also including all meals.
Yoga Bliss Imagine waking up to the sound of waves and wildlife, strolling through lush green vegetation to an open air yoga deck overlooking the ocean and doing your morning practice with a Kripalu yoga instructor who draws from nature’s inspiration. Add an afternoon class with the smell of Ylang Ylang wafting over, a morning class on the beach followed by a refreshing dip in the ocean, a tour to Corcovado National Park and a luxurious massage and you have our yoga bliss package. Package Includes (minimum of 2 people):
- 4 days & 4 nights in either a wood cabin or a tiki tent
- 3 healthy meals a day (our chefs are prepared for any dietary restriction)
- 7 yoga classes (2 classes a day except on the day of the tour there is no morning class)
- Tour of Corcovado with our naturalist guide
- 1 hour massage for each person
- Tour of the gardens surrounding the property, taste testing included!
Rates: In a tiki tent the cost of the overall package is $970 per person, in a cabin it is $1,330 per person Honeymoon and Couples Planning a romantic getaway? This package is just what you need to unwind with your partner and spend some quality time together. Package Includes (2 people):
- 6 days & nights in a cabin with a private bathroom
- 3 healthy meals a day with a romantic candlelit dinner served in your cabin.
- A relaxing massage for each person
- Lagoon tour in kayak
Rates: For 2 people this package is $1,590 with a minimum stay of 6 nights. After the 7th night, we will apply a 5% discount to the total of extra nights. Adventure Looking for adventure steeped in nature? This package complements the standard array of activities an adventure seeker may participate in at Finca, like boogie boarding among the pacific waves, hiking through the jungle to a hidden waterfall and looking for wildlife around the farm! Package Includes:
- 6 days & nights in a Tiki tent
- 3 healthy meals a day
- Horseback riding tour
- Lagoon tour in kayak
Rates: $525 with a minimum stay of 6 nights. After the 7th night, we will apply a 5% discount to the total of extra days. Family Educational Escape Looking for a place with something for everyone AND the possibility to learn something while making a difference in the world? Finca Exotica eco lodge has a wide range of activities that can cater to each individual in the family. During summer vacation, we offer this package specially tailored for families looking for more than just a relaxing getaway – come share in the extraordinary experience of watching a sea turtle bigger than the family dog lay her eggs or watch baby turtles hatch and make their way to the sea. This package is available from July 15 – December 15. Package Includes:
- 5 days & nights in a family cabin
- 3 fresh meals a day
- Lagoon tour in kayak or Waterfall hike
- Evening presentation about Sea Turtle Conservation in Carate
- Night walks on the beach looking for sea turtles
Rates: For a family of 4 with 2 children 10 years old or younger with a minimum stay of 5 nights the total is $1,600. For families of different sizes or ages please contact us for prices. After the 6th night, we will apply a further 5% discount to the total of extra days. Early Bird Watching
- 3 hour trip is $35 per person.
- 4 hour trip is $45 per person.
- 1 Day trip with a guide is $55 per person. We recommend you to reserve this tour 2 weeks prior to your visit but if you decide to reserve this tour once you are here we will make all efforts to locate a guide. In both cases there still may be availability constraints during the high season. Pack list: small pack, hat, hiking boots or sandals, water bottle, sunglasses, bug spray, umbrella or poncho, sunscreen, and camera
Corcovado National Park staying 2 nights at Sirena ranger station
- If you want to go deeper into one of the biologically most intense places on earth, then the hike to Sirena ranger station is the primary rainforest experience you will remember all your life: The first day you will hike for 6-8 hours, mostly close to the beaches to get to Sirena. The second day you can walk the numerous, well marked trails around the ranger station. Return to Finca Exotica on the third day. This tour costs $ 215 per person and includes park fees for entrance and 3 meals a day, basic picknick package, sleeping mat, sheet, mosquito net and the two humble overnights at the rangerstation in the heart of the national park.
- We highly recommend you a guide for this tour, not because you would get lost without one (you wouldn’t), but because you will discover, learn and understand a lot more about this amazing biosphere. Guide for 2 people, 3 days: $360
- The fee must be paid in full during the reservation process for your stay at Finca Exotica. We recommend you reserve this tour at least 4 weeks prior to your visit and there still may be availability constraints during the high season. Pack list: backpack, hiking boots, hat, sleeping mat*, mosquito net*, towel*, sheets*, trash bags*, other shoes (i.e. sandals), medicine, water bottle*, sunglasses, 1 flashlight per person!, umbrella* or poncho, bug spray, sunscreen, and camera. *Items – we can provide theses items for 4 people upon request
- If you prefer to take care of everything by yourself contact Reservations Corcovado National Park Visit Web site (in spanish only):
- 2 hour trip is $35 per person.
- 4 hour trip is $50 per person
- Transportation cost can range between $16 – $70 depending whether you use the public collectivo or private transportation.
- 1 hour yoga class for $12 p/p
- 1 hour massage for $70
- Boogie board Rental is $5 for the day
- Surfboard Rental is $20 for the day
- Swim lessons are $30 per hour
- Surf lessons are $30 per hour